If you are looking for a great career for yourself, then this job at Canada Post is the best for you. Canada Post is currently looking for an Assistant to provide on-call post office service. Here the candidate will be given the responsibility of providing counter service to the customers. For this, they will also be given training beforehand.
Employer name – Canada Post
Position – Post Office Assistant
Number of Vacancies – 3
Salary – $22.46 per hour
Employment Type – Temporary – New
Location – Whistler, BC, CA
- This requires the candidate to sell the postal product service to the public as well as to the business community.
- Candidates will have to sort the mail into categories as per the requirement.
- Candidates must create the information of the customers and the data of their services.
- Candidates must have a character reference letter.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo a security screening process as part of the selection process.
- The interested candidate should have a deep understanding of English Essentials, as well as be proficient in spoken and written English.
Canada Post is known for providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the recruitment process. Keep in mind that for those who do not come under the post office community, their applications will be considered later as per the requirement.
How to apply
Those who want to make their career in this field can apply through the apply link given below -: