White Hill Plumbing & Heating Ltd. based in 5949 148 Street, Surrey, BC V3S 6V2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: White Hill Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5949 148 Street, Surrey, BC V3S 6V2
- The candidate must be able to read blueprints, drawings, and specifications in order to determine the layout of the plumbing system, water supply network, waste and drainage systems, and so on.
- The candidate will be expected to install, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems in a domestic, commercial, or industrial setting.
- The candidate will be required to cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- The candidate will be required to join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing, and welding equipment.
- The candidate will be required to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- The candidate will be required to determine the piping system requirements and pipe sizing.
- The candidate must measure, cut, thread, and bend pipes to the required shape and size.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.