Shoppers Drug Mart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Pharmacy Cashier. The comprehension of duties and accountabilities is essential for candidates, and they ought to put forth their best effort. They will meet the needs of customers who come to the pharmacy checkout counter. They will work with the pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacists to provide the best service. They will commit to providing exceptional customer service
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Position: Pharmacy Cashier
Salary: $20.67 per hour
Employment Type: Part time
Location: 74 Kent St. W., Lindsay, ON
- Pack orders and prepare deliveries
- Place orders
- Manage the expired medication register
- Order pharmacy supplies
- Sort prescriptions and manage archives
- Manage the sending and receiving of faxes
- Ensure the pharmacy is clean and tidy
- Candidates must be well organised.
- They must have a good attention to detail
- They ought to have excellent verbal communication skills
- Candidates must have the ability to know how to spot and solve problems
- They should possess the capability to be good at multitasking.
- They ought to be proactive.
- Candidates will gain Health care and Dental.
- They will obtain life Insurance.
- They will possess Paid Vacation.
- They will acquire Advanced ED.
- They will gain Store Discount and EQHealth.
How to apply
Candidates who are fascinated by the Pharmacy Cashier position and meet the eligibility criteria are required to provide accurate information during the registration process. Utilising the provided application link is a obligatory requirement.