Shoppers Drug Mart has released the notification under which they invite candidates for the post of Pharmacist. This post entails controlling access to the dispensary with respect to inventory and patient privacy. They will review workflow queues on a daily basis. In addition, requirements for documentation of all substances under the Substances Act and Controlled Drugs Regulations are met. All eligible candidates are requested to get complete information related to this post and only then apply for this post.
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $132,037 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 34 A Avondale Blvd, Brampton, Ontario, L6T 1H3
- Candidates have to maintain all records required in accordance with legislation, standards of practice, and policy.
- They are responsible for ensure accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions dispensed
- They are also responsible for communicating with other health care professionals within the circle of care to provide customer care.
- All candidates will be responsible for providing counseling on prescriptions, over the counter/behind the counter products.
- All candidates must ensure entry/pickup workstations, counseling/waiting areas, and work islands reflect an appropriate image of the Pharmacy.
- Candidates must hold Read and action store communications on in-store web.
- They are also required to have File incident reports when any customer or staff medication or privacy incidents occur.
- Candidates must hold strong problem-solving skills including experience formulating and executing action plans.
- Candidates must hold practice to the full extent of expanded scope with Professional Services, within your capability.
- They are also required to have acknowledged all customers approaching the Pharmacy.
- All candidates must have pharmacy and Customer Service.
- All candidates will get regular review of ‘will call’ bins, in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures.
- The company will offer to candidates review of stock to identify expired inventory.
- The company will provide oversight of current stock levels and medication orders from wholesalers.
How to apply
All eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist are requested to click on the link given below to apply in Shoppers Drug Mart Company and register themselves. Add all the accurate information in your registration process. The registration process has started so register as soon as possible.