Shoppers Drug Mart company is looking for ideal candidates who can fit in the position of Pharmacist. They have to ensure all requirements for documentation and control of substances under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and Regulations are met and reporting to Health Canada and regulatory bodies. All eligible candidates are invited to this interview event. Interested candidates are requested to check all the information about the position and company before applying. All the details have already been posted in the registration procedure and on their official website too.
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Salary: $50.84 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 812 O’Connor Drive, Toronto, Ontario, M4B 2S9
- All candidates will be responsible for Pharmacist, Customer Service and also provide counselling on prescriptions, over the counter/behind the counter products.
- They also have to ensure all privacy requirements are met, including customer confidentiality and consent management.
- They will maintain all records required in accordance with legislation, standards of practice, and policy.
- They will also control access to the dispensary with respect to inventory and patient confidentiality.
- They are also responsible for oversight of current stock levels and medication orders from wholesalers.
- They also have to read and action store communications on in-store web and ensure entry/pickup workstations, counselling/waiting areas, and work islands reflect an appropriate image of the Pharmacist.
- All candidates must have independent thinking and decision making – makes decisions when dealing with issues or problems.
- They also must have proven ability to drive and build the business, lead by example and support enterprise programs.
- Candidates are also requested to have strong problem-solving skills including experience formulating and executing action plans.
- They also must have complete mandatory training and voluntary continuing education workshops, as needed.
- All candidates have to plan, coordinate and delegate assignments and provide coaching to Pharmacist colleagues.
- They also have commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Candidates have to ensure all Health & Safety procedures are followed to provide a healthy and safe work environment.
- All candidates will get competitive pay and purchase a discount program.
- They also get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand.
How to apply
All the candidates who have checked all the eligibility criteria and are eligible for the post of Pharmacist are kindly requested to click the link below given by the company and register yourself quickly. They have requested all candidates to add their accurate information in the process of registration. They have to register themselves as soon as possible because the registration has already started.