Audrey Gozlan based in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Parent’s helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Audrey Gozlan
Position: Parent’s helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be expected to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to accompany the family on vacations and to assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate must wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to keep daily activity and health information about children’s health records.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate will be responsible for child supervision and care.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school as well as appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The work environment is smoke-free and odor-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the Employer’s residence.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free Optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and caring for a multi-age group of children.
- The candidate will be in charge of children ranging in age from school age (6 to 12 years) to over 12 years.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must provide valid Reference information.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation