WEST FOREST CONSTRUCTION INC based in 21O-404 ASH ST, New Westminster, BC V3M 3M9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Painter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: WEST FOREST CONSTRUCTION INC
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 30 hours per 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 21O-404 ASH ST, New Westminster, BC V3M 3M9
- The candidate must prepare, clean, and sand surfaces to be painted.
- The candidate will be expected to fill cracks and holes.
- The candidate must mix paint to achieve the desired colour and texture.
- The candidate must measure, cut, and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls.
- The candidate will be expected to advise customers on colour schemes and wall covering options.
- The candidate must erect scaffolding and swing stages as well as attach rigging.
- The candidate will be required to apply paint, wallpaper, and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces.
- The candidate must estimate costs and materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have brush painting and roller painting experience.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation