Rootree Inc. based in Burlington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packaging machine operator – food processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Rootree Inc.
Position: Packaging machine operator – food processing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burlington, ON
- The candidate must make corrective machine adjustments.
- The candidate will be required to record production information.
- The candidate must inspect gauges, computer printouts, and video monitors to ensure that specified processing conditions are met.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate must notify the supervisor of any mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities.
- The candidate must make adjustments to process variables.
- The candidate must keep a shift log of production and other data.
- The candidate must set up and adjust processing and packaging machines.
- The candidate will be responsible for inspecting products for defects and ensuring compliance with company standards.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
Experience and specialization
Type of operation
- The candidate must be an expert in packaging.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with multi-functional process control machinery.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training and Paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.