Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of OMNI Department Manager. They lead by example greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner. They assist by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: OMNI Department Manager
Salary: $17.16 per hour
Employment Type: Regular/Permanent
Location: Victoria, Canada
- Candidates will participate in the training and development of all OMNI Associates.
- They have to complete Back Office Setup including Review of Future Grocery Order Summary; Grocery Order Daily Pickup Report.
- They have to check email and AMP+ for Action Items.
- Candidates must have to complete daily picks, where necessary.
- Candidates must be flexible in the workplace.
- Candidates must be a good listener and team player.
- Good communication skills are also required for this post.
- Candidates will have to complete tasks of post pick activities, such as clearing and setting Service Stations, Tote Cleaning, maintaining e-commerce cleaning standards.
- They have to note that the level of cleanliness that this role is responsible is similar to that of a fresh associate.
- Candidates will get a safe, clean and hazard free work environment.
- They will also get life insurance in the workplace.
- They will get advanced ED.
- Candidates will get store discounts on special discount days.
- They will also get paid vacations.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of OMNI Department Manager are requested to check their eligibility and must fill the registration form with their accurate information otherwise the registration will be canceled. The registration process has already started and it will end soon. That’s why all the candidates are requested to fulfill the registration form as soon as possible.