Bank of Montreal based in Montreal, QC H2Y 1L6, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Officer, Internal Technical Support, bilingual who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bank of Montreal
Position: Officer, Internal Technical Support, bilingual
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $63 per hour
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Montreal, QC H2Y 1L6, Canada
- The candidate should be fluent in English and French languages.
- The candidate must hold a post-secondary degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have good knowledge and experience working with relevant systems and technology.
- The candidate should have good knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes, and controls.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of the business’s risk and regulatory requirements.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate with Credit (ALD) qualified an asset.
- The candidate will be expected to complete onboarding tasks such as ordering assets / equipment, ordering accesses, and setting up new laptops and desktops.
- The candidate will be in charge of maintaining an inventory of all assets and equipment for the departments reporting to the Senior Manager.
- The candidate will be expected to facilitate the prompt and effective resolution of technical and production issues.
- The candidate will be expected to gather and format data for regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
- The candidate will be expected to assist with change management of various scope and type; tasks will typically focus on execution and sustainment activities.
- The candidate must organise work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- The candidate will be required to execute routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries, and so on within relevant service level agreements.
- The candidate will be expected to serve as a problem-solving resource for more junior staff.
- The candidate must provide accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, and so on within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes, and procedures.
- The candidate must respond to stakeholder questions and requests in an accurate, consistent, and knowledgeable manner.
- The candidate will be expected to adhere to documented policies and procedures in order to carry out day-to-day transactions, activities, and processes and to ensure that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- The candidate must check and reconcile information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- The candidate will be expected to identify and resolve discrepancies using standard procedures. As per the guidelines, escalates issues as needed.
- The candidate will be required to perform administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
- The candidate will be required to enter, review, and verify loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
- The candidate will be expected to manage documentation to ensure that records are kept properly.
- The candidate must analyse data and information in order to provide insights and recommendations.
- To meet business objectives, the candidate must communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to execute work and meet service delivery expectations.
- The candidate will be required to collaborate in the development/implementation of new processes/systems as well as changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- The candidate must develop and maintain an understanding of the regulatory requirements and risks inherent in the operations in order to take appropriate actions and maintain operational integrity.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the development of tools and the delivery of training aimed at achieving business results.
- The candidate must complete complex and diverse tasks within given rules/limits, which may include dealing with escalations from other employees.
- The candidate will be expected to analyse issues and determine next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned to the candidate as needed.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.