Nijjar Immigration Services Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Nijjar Immigration Services Inc.
Position: Office receptionist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering office supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must send invoices.
- The candidate will be expected to keep work records and logs.
- The candidate must receive and issue payments.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must set up teleconferences.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must work in the private sector.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Electronic schedulers, Word processing software, Accounting software, Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Windows.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate will receive Free parking and Employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter