Maverick Dental Lab based in Cobourg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work from 08:00 a.m. to 16:30 p.m.
Employer Name: Maverick Dental Lab
Position: Office receptionist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 24 to 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Cobourg, ON
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering office supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to record and relay data.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must send invoices.
- The candidate will be expected to keep work records and logs.
- The candidate must receive and issue payments.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must calculate billing charges.
- The candidate must provide directory assistance.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Switchboard 1-25 lines, Word processing software, Accounting software, Database software, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Windows.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples