Réseau Santé en français au Nunavut (RÉSEFAN) based in 357 Building, PO Box 1516 suite app 323 Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office Manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The Réseau santé en français au Nunavut (RÉSEFAN) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the health of Francophones in Nunavut. It accomplishes its mission by promoting health and well-being.
It also seeks to support, consolidate and develop access to health services for Nunavut’s francophone community. RÉSEFAN is a recognized leader that is engaged in the community. Therefore, it is a partner of choice for the development and implementation of structuring initiatives in healthcare, both at the territorial and national levels. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to term or contract (ending: 2024-06-01) and Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Flexible Hours. The selected candidate would have the option of working remotely as well.
Employer Name: Réseau Santé en français au Nunavut (RÉSEFAN)
Position: Office Manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $80,000 to $95,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Term or Contract (ending: 2024-06-01), Full time
Location: 357 Building, PO Box 1516 suite app 323, Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0 ; Remote work available.
- The candidate will be in charge of enforcing policies and procedures pertaining to the release of records in the course of processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the operating budget as well as maintaining inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be in charge of compiling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be in charge of delegating work to office support staff.
- The candidate will be required to creates and maintains databases, spreadsheet files, and reports.
- The candidate would be responsible in keeping office reports and records.
- The candidate will be expected to collect data and create periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate would need to adhere to all relevant company procedures and policies
- The candidate will be required to achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- The candidate will be expected to review the practice’s policies and procedures in order to make recommendations for continued compliance and increased system effectiveness or efficiency.
- The candidate must ensure smooth operations and minimise wait times, as well as improve cycle time/client waiting time and scheduling efficiency.
- The candidate will be expected to assist administrative staff in resolving day-to-day operational challenges and to solicit feedback from the team on operations.
- As needed, the candidate will be required to perform a variety of clerical tasks such as filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, collating, data entry, and client file maintenance.
- The candidate will be expected to hold office staff meetings with appropriate staff members on a regular basis in order to maintain optimal communication about practise issues, staff concerns, and operational policies.
- The candidate will be expected to act as a client advocate, resolving client inquiries and concerns about office functions and services.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in similar industry
- The candidate must have an enhanced reliability security clearance.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate must be capable of interpreting, adapting, and applying policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be able to take the initiative and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have leadership skills to take control of a situation and make quick decisions when necessary
- The candidate must be able to work with sensitive information.
- The candidate would be in charge of handling confidential information.
- The candidate should have a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate having hands on experience in Spreadsheet, Electronic scheduler and Electronic Mail is an added advantage
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge in Project management and Accounting software.
- The candidate will be required to work in Associations and non profit organizations.
- The selected candidate should be willing to relocate.
- The candidate will be required to work in rural and remote areas.
- The candidate should be willing to travel.
- The candidate should have own vehicle with valid driving license
- The employer would cover the candidate’s travel expenses.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- This is a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter