Everest Educational Services Inc based in 1803 91ST SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 0W8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Everest Educational Services Inc
Position: Office administrator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.88 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1803 91ST SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 0W8
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative activities for the establishment.
- The candidate will be in charge of enforcing policies and procedures pertaining to the release of records in the course of processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of the operating budget, as well as to maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be in charge of compiling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1803 91ST SW suite 205