BC Hepatitis Network Society based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work on the day shift and must be available to work during flexible hours.
Employer Name: BC Hepatitis Network Society
Position: Office administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.15 hourly 15 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Richmond, BC
Budgetary responsibility: 0 – $100,000
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate must keep financial records.
- The candidate must be able to work with online accounts and systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate will be expected to work in non-profit organisations and associations.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Google Docs, Electronic Scheduler, Accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows, Information Technology, and Microsoft Outlook.
- The candidate must be familiar with financial and business terminology.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in correspondence, reports and records, contracts, financial statements, and invoices.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Other benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed