CaringForU based in Richmond Hill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Office administrative assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: CaringForU
Position: Office administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be in charge of set up and maintain manual and computerised data filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Quick Books, and Social Media.
Area of Work Experience
- The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with Correspondence, Contracts, Financial Statements, and Invoices.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.