Regala child care giver based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Regala child care giver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.50 to $14.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 37 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate must sterilise bottles, prepare formula, and change infant diapers.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate must drive employers (including family members) to and from the destination.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 131448934
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed