Nail care technician
Amazing Nails & Spa based in 201 Festival Way, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4Y7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nail care technician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Nail care technician has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Amazing Nails & Spa
Position: Nail care technician
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: 201 Festival Way, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4Y7
- The candidate must clean, trim, and polish their nails.
- The candidate will be expected to perform nail art techniques.
- The candidate must provide gel and acrylic nail extensions.
- The candidate will be required to perform manicures.
- The candidate will be required to perform pedicures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- Fluency in Vietnamese language is an asset.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be interpersonally aware.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior experience as a Manicurist and Pedicurist.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate will receive free parking as well as employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter