UBC has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Mobile Software Developer. Candidates are responsible for the development of team with the creation of app documentation in accordance with prescribed standards in our job. They have to prepare basic reports on activities and plans in our work. They have a research team to ensure that the app aligns with the goals. If You are interested in this job, read all the information given below.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: Mobile Software Developer
Salary: $88,916 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: UBC Vancouver Campus
- Candidates will be responsible for software development Lead, and in consultation with the Co-Applicants.
- They are also responsible for research assistants, Mobile Software in this job.
- They will work on the development of the PolarUs app.
- They work on PolarUs project which is a CIHR-funded project involving many co-applicants.
- Candidates have good working knowledge of iOS and Android development environments for this job.
- They have Test flight experience.
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Swift, XCode, and UIKit.
- Candidates must have led through weekly meetings as well as through email, telephone etc.
- They have Checking and prompt answering of messages on email.
- They have attended relevant team meetings that occur during their work-hours in our job.
- Candidates can work involving both independent work and work within a team environment in our company.
- Companies are paying a high scale of money.
- Company is committed to providing advice on its candidates and guidance to PolarUs team members.
How to apply
If you are interested in the post of Mobile Software Developer, you have to register yourself. Click the link and register fast.