Candidates who are interested in the post of Mail and general service technician post can submit their application for the post at Canada Revenue Agency. Registration for this post has already started and the Canada revenue agency is starting to invite PSC candidates to apply for this post. The candidate will just have to apply and after that, the best candidate among all will get this job.
Employer Name: Canada Revenue Agency
Position: Mail service and General Service Technician
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $50,183 per year
Employment type: Full time
Location: Ottawa, Canada
- Candidates will have to provide technical support for working as a technician at Canada Revenue Agency.
- Candidates will work as mail service technicians and manage the mail available in the department.
- Candidates will have to deal with the customers politely and provide the best solution of their issues to them.
- Candidate will have to share his knowledge to work and serve Canadians.
- Candidates must have working experience as a technician and mail service officers.
- Candidates will also have the complete knowledge of work engaged.
- Candidates must have approval to work in Canada by the Canadian government and must attain 18+ age.
- Candidates with knowledge of a second language get preferred for this post.
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale.
- The candidate will also get superb medical benefits and future benefits.
- The candidate will also get paid vacation facilities.
- The candidate will also get a dedicated life insurance facility and a benefit package to the employee.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post and a selected PSC officer are requested to apply for this post. We have provided a link below, you just have to click on the link below and submit the application form within a minute.