Freshfresh Alberta Co. Ltd. based in 3419 12 St NE suite Bay 3, Calgary, AB T2E 6S6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Logistics supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Freshfresh Alberta Co. Ltd.
Position: Logistics supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.37 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 3419 12 St NE suite Bay 3, Calgary, AB T2E 6S6
- The candidate will be responsible for establishing work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate must coordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate will be expected to train employees on their duties and policies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, assign, and review work.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, and supervise the organization’s operational logistics.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Windows.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 12013
- Cover letter