Light duty cleaner
Canadian Tire Kenora based in Kenora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Canadian Tire Kenora
Position: Light duty cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kenora, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must work in a commercial building.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will receive Employer-paid learning and training, as well as Parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1229 Highway 17E
Between 09:00 AM and 06:00 PM