Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent. In this this matter customer satisfaction is the top priority, and it strive to provide exceptional service to each and every recipient. It’s maintain communication, share information, and build relationships with community better.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent
No. of vacancies: 2
Employment Type: Temporary – New
Location: Prince George, BC, CA
- Candidates must attain the ability to like meeting people and making their day.
- Candidates will have to enjoy being outside and active year-round.
- Candidates would be proud to serve our fellow canadians.
- Candidates will get a chance to work for a great National company.
- Candidates must attain experience in customer service.
- Candidates must attain physical ability to lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kg (50 lb) and carry items weighing up to 15.9 kg (35 lb) regularly throughout the day.
- Candidates must attain experience in making delivery or working as a driver.
- Candidates must attain the ability to read, write and speak English and/or French.
- Candidates must have a valid Class 5 or Class G driver’s license with a safe driving record for at least 3 years.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in all types of weather.
- Candidates will get competitive pay.
- Candidates will also get an extensive classroom.
- Candidates will get opportunities for permanent employment.
How to apply
Candidates who are eligible for the post, click on the link that is shared below and fill out the application form. It is requested to candidates that share genuine information in application form otherwise it will be canceled.