MAGIECHEM INC based in Longueuil, QC is inviting applications from suitable applicants for the position of Labourer – chemical processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. MAGIECHEM established a reputation through the successful completion of various projects. Our philosophy is to contribute to environmental stewardship through the selection of products and processes that ensure and improve the comfort of all stakeholders. We provide our clients with the necessary systems. We specialise in the production and formulation of polymer-based coatings to protect substrates (concrete and wood) from the elements and ensure the longevity of your investments. Our products have a variety of features.
They have excellent chemical resistance (alcohol, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, etc.). They provide perfect protection against corrosive and aggressive chemicals, as well as corrosion, abrasion, thermal shock, and heavy and light traffic. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and shift. The position of Labourer – chemical processing has been approved by the LMIA.
Employer Name: MAGIECHEM INC
Position: Labourer – chemical processing
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Longueuil, QC
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 7 months to less than 1 year of working experience in similar industry
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate should have strong analytical, observational, and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to make decisions quickly and confidently based on company policies and practices.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate should be able to work in a safe and efficient manner with little supervision.
- The candidate should be able to follow oral and written instruction
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and results-oriented.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate
- The candidate must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have good hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well with a varied group of people.
- The candidate will be required to feed and unload production machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to manually move, sort, and stack materials and products as well as use powered equipment.
- The candidate must clean chemical processing machines, equipment, and production areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for storing, retrieving, mixing, and monitoring chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
- The candidate will be expected to troubleshoot issues with production equipment and processes.
- The candidate must report accidents, safety violations, or other concerns.
- Candidates must be willing to follow safety and quality regulations, including the wearing of protective equipment when necessary.
- The candidate should be able to handle weight
- The candidate will be required to notify supervisor of quality and tolerance issues.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct quality checks on finished products.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor and control the pressure and temperature of chemical process equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to develop process improvements to improve quality, safety, and productivity.
- The candidate will be expected to adhere to the company’s safety policies and procedures, as well as to encourage other associates to do the same.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.