The Foodie Project Inc based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: The Foodie Project Inc
Position: Kitchen supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.75 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate will be required to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in walking, bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.