Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel based in Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel 4236 36 street, Leduc, AB T9E 0V4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.40 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel 4236 36 street, Leduc, AB T9E 0V4
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate will be required to sharpen kitchen knives.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma .
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be capable of lifting up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- The candidate will be required to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
Food Service Helpers Specific Skills
- The candidate will be required to bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- Health, long-term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Other benefits.
- In addition to the health and long term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel 4236 36 street
T9E 0V4 Between 09:00 AM and 10:00 PM