Canada Steel Works Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Job analyst who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Canada Steel Works Ltd.
Position: Job analyst
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating human resource policies and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice to managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programmes, and collective bargaining agreements.
- The candidate will be expected to negotiate collective bargaining agreements on behalf of employers or employees.
- The candidate must resolve labour disputes and grievances.
- The candidate must conduct research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scales.
- The candidate will be expected to manage benefit programmes, employment equity, and other human resource programmes.
- The candidate must coordinate employee performance and appraisal programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct research on employee benefits and health and safety practises and make recommendations for changes.
- The candidate will be expected to hire, train, and supervise employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Human resources software, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and the Internet.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have their own Internet connection and cell phone.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.