Hawks Transportation based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, On Call and Morning.
Employer Name: Hawks Transportation
Position: Human resources officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to identify current and future staffing needs.
- The candidate must prepare and post notices and advertisements.
- The candidate will be responsible for gathering and screening applicants.
- The candidate will be expected to advise job applicants on job requirements and employment terms and conditions.
- The candidate will be required to review candidate inventories.
- The candidate will be expected to contact potential applicants in order to set up interviews.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit graduates from colleges, universities, and other educational institutions.
- The candidate must coordinate and participate in selection and examination boards in order to evaluate candidates.
- The candidate will be responsible for informing applicants of the results of the selection process and preparing job offers.
- The candidate will be expected to provide guidance to managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- The candidate must organise and manage staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to negotiate appeals and disputes, as well as coordinate the termination of employment process.
- The candidate will be responsible for determining entitlement eligibility and arranging staff training.
- The candidate must provide information or services like employee assistance, counselling, and recognition programmes.
- The candidate must supervise personnel clerks who perform filing, typing, and record-keeping duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.