I-WAY TRANSPORT INC. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: I-WAY TRANSPORT INC.
Position: Human resources manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $48.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the classification and rating of occupations.
- The candidate must plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies.
- The candidate will be expected to manage contracts.
- The candidate must manage training and development strategies.
- The candidate must supervise the analysis of employee data and information.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising the development of communication strategies.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee the preparation of reports.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice to senior management.
- The candidate must respond to employee inquiries and complaints.
- The candidate will be required to communicate with management, union officials, and human resource consultants.
- The candidate will be expected to negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers.
- The candidate must organise and manage staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee payroll administration.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.