Aspen Woods Clinic based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources management consultant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Aspen Woods Clinic
Position: Human resources management consultant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $45,000 to $52,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating human resource policies and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice to managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programmes, and collective bargaining agreements.
- The candidate must resolve labour disputes and grievances.
- The candidate must conduct research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scales.
- The candidate will be required to administer benefit, employment equity, and other human resource programmes.
- The candidate must coordinate employee performance and appraisal programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct research on employee benefits and health and safety practises and make recommendations for changes.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have completed a personnel administration professional development programme and be a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with human resources software.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in Conciliation and mediation, Employment equity, Labour relations, Human resources, Job analysis and evaluation, Compensation and benefits, Training and professional development and Wage analysis.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Writing sample