Hampton by Hilton, formerly known as Hampton Inn, is a brand of hotels trademarked by Hilton Worldwide. As of December 31, 2019, Hampton by Hilton includes 2544 hotels in 30 countries and territories with 266,933 rooms, including 72 that are managed with 10,061 rooms and 2,472 that are franchised with 256,872 rooms. 2,231 of Hampton’s properties are located in the United States with 220,174 rooms, including 38 that are managed with 4,697 rooms and 2,193 that are franchised with 215,477 rooms. The brand’s first international location opened in Niagara Falls, Ontario in 1993. Starting in May 2007, the brand began to operate as Hampton by Hilton exclusively abroad at its locations in Canada and Latin America.
In 2009, the first “Hampton by Hilton” signage was put in place in the United Kingdom with the opening of the brand’s first European location. The brand continued to operate internationally as Hampton by Hilton until 2015, when Hilton announced that the official brand names of Embassy Suites and Hampton would include “by Hilton” at all of their locations. In October 2014, the Hampton by Hilton brand launched in China through a licensing agreement with Plateno Hotels Group. The first of 400 Chinese Hampton hotels opened in 2015. A similar agreement with the Wasl Asset Management group will bring Hampton by Hilton to Dubai.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton NW/St. Albert based in Edmonton, AB, is looking for Housekeeping Manager with 1 vacancy. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start as soon as possible. Shifts will vary from Day to Weekend to Overtime to On Call to Flexible Hours to Early Morning and Morning. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton NW/St. Albert
Position: Housekeeping Manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: Salary$$42,000 to $47,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Will be needed to schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff.
- Will be needed to plan and co-ordinate activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews.
- Will be needed to maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Will be needed to establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department.
- Will be needed to ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out.
- Will be needed to ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met.
- Will be needed to conduct performance evaluations and appraisals.
- Will be needed to co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas.
- Will be needed to supervise staff.
- Will be needed to supervise in-house laundry services.
- Will be needed to hire and dismiss staff.
- Will be needed to co-ordinate in-house laundry services.
- Will be needed to co-ordinate maintenance and repair services.
- Should have the ability to supervise more than 20 people; Staff in various areas of responsibility.
- The size of Lodging Operation (Hotels, motels, resorts etc.) is around 101 – 200 rooms.
- The Work Setting is either Hotel or motel or resort.
- Should have Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- Should have at least 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in the concerned field.
- Should have a basic security clearance.
- Should have a Criminal record check.
- Should have a Bondable and a Driver’s validity license check.
- Should have Driving record check.
- Should have Valid driver’s license.
- Should have their own vehicle.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- Will be needed to stand for extended periods.
- Should be able to manage tight deadlines.
- Should have their own transportation.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Should be initiative.
- Should be flexible.
- Should be focused on clients.
- Should be a team player.
- Should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Should have interpersonal awareness.
- Should have excellent oral communication and very good written communication.
- Should be dependable and reliable.
- Should give importance to values and ethics.
- Should have clarity of judgement and should be very well organized.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given options.