Placement XPAIR based in Terrebonne, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours and To be determined.
Employer Name: Placement XPAIR
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No. of vacancies: 39
Salary: $19.97 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Terrebonne, QC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate must work in a commercial building, a recreational facility/institution, a health care institution, facility, or clinic, a hospital/medical facility or clinic, a school or educational institution/establishment, a shopping centre or mall, or a warehouse.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating polishing machines.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driver’s licence validity check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2023-07-31