RAJA UPPULURI based in Pickering, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning. The position of Housekeeping aide has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: RAJA UPPULURI
Position: Housekeeping aide
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Pickering, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate will be required to work in a private residence.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-239-8950 Between 11:00 AM and 03:00 PM