Clean & Green Team Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is looking suitable applicants for the position of House Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are Winnipeg’s leading house cleaning and office cleaning company. Our goal is to not only leave you with a cleaner, healthier home, but also to relieve you of the burden of housework from your schedule. We are here to assist you regardless of your circumstances.
Our customers are the driving force behind why we do what we do. We go out of our way to please our customers. Our Professional teams will clean your home thoroughly and efficiently, freeing up your time to do the things you enjoy. We will customize our service to meet your specific requirements. We only use environmentally friendly products that are safe for your family (oh, and pet-friendly of course). We are constantly striving to be more environmentally responsible, whether through the use of “GREEN” products and equipment, route planning, or office initiatives. Being GREEN is still a work in progress. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The selected candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Clean & Green Team Inc.
Position: House Cleaner
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Program description: This employer wishes to provide employment opportunities to Ukrainian nationals in Canada.
- The candidate will be required to vacuuming carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates will be required to pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- The candidates would be in charge of dusting the furniture.
- The candidates are required to make sure whether the beds and sheets are changed
- The candidates would be responsible in cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidates would be responsible in cleaning, disinfecting and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate would be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate would be responsible in stocking linen closet.
- The candidate would be responsible in cleaning walls, windows and ceiling.
- The candidates would be responsible in handling and reporting lost and found items
- The candidates would be responsible in distributing clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidates would be responsible in attending to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidates should ensure in providing basic information on facilities
- The candidates would be in charge of cleaning the changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate will be required to inform authorities of any accidents that may occur during the course of cleaning.
- The candidate will be required to sweep driveways and walkways.
- The candidate should ensure that all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- The candidate should ensure in protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- The candidate will required to deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- The candidate would be responsible for maintaining a safe and tidy environment while also paying attention to clients or service users’ wishes.
- The candidate should ensure the security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- The candidate would be responsible for monitoring and maintaining sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- The candidate will required to transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- The candidate would be responsible in restocking guestroom amenities like toiletries, drinking glasses, and notepads.
- The candidate would be responsible in maintaining inventory of necessary supplies
- The candidate will be required to perform and track routine inspection.
- The candidate will be required to clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- The candidate would be responsible in maintaining correct and adequate record of all work completed, reporting faulty appliances, damaged furniture, equipment or any potential hazard immediately, and carrying out routine checks often throughout the day in order to ensure that all communal areas are clean and well presented.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate must have Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have good hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should have ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude.
- The candidate should have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests.
- The candidate should be able to act on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be able to follow instructions.
- The candidate should be well-versed in health and safety regulations.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and capable of identifying and completing necessary tasks without direct supervision.
- The candidate should be well-versed in cleaning chemicals, as well as proper storage and disposal methods.
- The candidate will be required to work in Private residence and Apartment or condominium complex
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should be willing to work in sitting, standing and walking position for long hours.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in Employer’s or client’s home.
- Financial and other benefits would be provided to the selected candidates.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate would get Gratuities.
- In addition to the above mentioned financial benefits the selected candidates would get other benefits in the form of Learning or training paid by employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.