Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre based in Cranbrook, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
Position: Hotel cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 hourly 15 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Cranbrook, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.