Hospital admissions clerk
Northern Regional Health Authority based in 67 1st Street West, Box 240, The Pas, MB R9A 1K4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hospital admissions clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Shift.
Employer Name: Northern Regional Health Authority
Position: Hospital admissions clerk
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.11 hourly for 8 to 20 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: 67 1st Street West, Box 240, The Pas, MB R9A 1K4
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering office supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to record and relay data.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be required to send invoices.
- The candidate will be expected to keep work records and logs.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must calculate billing charges.
- The candidate will be required to monitor mobile radio or telephone.
- The candidate must provide directory assistance.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a health care institution, facility, or clinic.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Switchboard 1-25 lines, Electronic scheduler, Database software, Electronic mail, and MS Outlook.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal record check as well as a Child Abuse Registry check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement and a Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Other benefits and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- TP-C-2022-011
- Cover letter