Tyger Group Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Health and safety officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Health and safety officer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Tyger Group Inc.
Position: Health and safety officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $31.50 to $34.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must provide information/training to employers, employees, and the general public.
- The candidate must inspect workplaces for safety and health hazards.
- The candidate must investigate workplace accidents or illnesses.
- The candidate must create and implement health and safety plans.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Type of inspection and investigation
- The types of inspections and investigations are hazardous product handling and storage, workplace and work-related accidents.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation