General manager – government services
Canadian Air Transport Security Authority based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General manager – government services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Overtime.
Employer Name: Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
Position: General manager – government services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $114,232 to $142,845 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in law enforcement intelligence analysis, business administration and management, general and logistics, materials, and supply chain management.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work for the federal government or an agency.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.