Coast Nisku Inn & Conference Centre based in 1101 4 St, Nisku, AB T9E 7N1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Front desk hotel manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Coast Nisku Inn & Conference Centre
Position: Front desk hotel manager
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $34.67 hourly / 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1101 4 St, Nisku, AB T9E 7N1
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting and hiring employees.
- The candidate must supervise staff.
- The candidate must perform front-desk duties.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and keep track of revenues and expenses.
- The candidate must prepare marketing plans.
- The candidate must respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.