Food Service Supervisor
Persson Food Services Inc based in 50 6200 46 AVE, Taber, AB T1G 2B1 is looking suitable applicants for the position of Food Service Supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Part time or Permanent employment. The shift timing includes Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Employer Name: Persson Food Services Inc
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 8 to 29 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 50 6200 46 AVE, Taber, AB T1G 2B1
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate would be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate will be required to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate would be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be required to assist all food service employees and provide necessary training to employees in this connection.
- The candidate will be in charge of maintaining the proper temperature of food line items in accordance with the regulatory board and providing an efficient serving line for the same.
- The candidate will be in charge of overseeing the shortlisting of food packages through an efficient selection and removal process, as well as checking daily updates.
- The candidate will be expected to train and investigate all work performed by the company’s food service department.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain the highest level of safety and sanitation standards and to ensure compliance with all regulatory boards.
- The candidate will be required to perform regular inspection of tray assembly, dish room area, and cafeteria for cleanliness and proper operation of equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct regular investigations and oversee transactions in order to maintain product quality and specification programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to help with the selection of food service personnel as well as the development of policies, procedures, and budgets.
- The candidate would be responsible for addressing customer complaints or concerns in timely fashion.
- The candidate will be expected to participate in the development of sanitation, security, and safety standards, as well as to ensure that the standards established are followed.
- The candidate will be expected to devise methods for adhering to work schedules.
- The candidate would be responsible for delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- The candidate would be in charge of regularly reviewing product quality and research new vendors
- The candidate will be required to meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and other choices
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing customer surveys in order to develop and implement strategies to improve customer service.
- The candidate will be required to make sure that appropriate staff is available at all times in order to meet food service demands
- The candidate will be expected to check the quality and quantity of newly delivered products.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that food items are stored safely and that any expired or near-expired items are handled in accordance with company regulations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in similar industry
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of modern methods, materials and appliances used in a large- scale food preparation and service.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate should have strong problem-solving skills.
- The candidate must be able to supervise others on the job, as well as provide performance evaluations and disciplinary action recommendations.
- The candidate must have the ability to make decisions quickly and confidently based on company policies and practices.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and have strong organizational skills.
- The candidate should be well-versed in the equipment, methods, and procedures used in the preparation, cooking, and distribution of food in a large institution.
- The candidate should have good hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be able to supervise 11-15 people
- The candidate will be expected to manage food service counter attendants and food preparers.
- The candidate will be required to work in Restaurant, Food service establishment, Fast food outlet or concession and Coffee shop
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for long hours.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidates would get Health care plan, Dental plan
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
50 6200 46 AVE
T1G 2B1 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
403-827-7903 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM