BANZAI SUSHI & TERIYAKI HOUSE based in 1104 20AVE NW, Calgary, AB T2M 1E8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: BANZAI SUSHI & TERIYAKI HOUSE
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1104 20AVE NW, Calgary, AB T2M 1E8
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and checking the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
- Health and Financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.