Food service supervisor
Perk and Puff Cafe Inc. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Perk and Puff Cafe Inc.
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and checking the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7670 6TH STREET suite 102