Crown Palace Banquet Hall Ltd based in 12025 Nordel Way, Surrey, BC V3W 1W1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Crown Palace Banquet Hall Ltd
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12025 Nordel Way, Surrey, BC V3W 1W1
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and checking the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising kitchen and food service helpers, as well as food service counter attendants and food preparers.
- The candidate will be required to work in a Banquet hall.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing and walking positions for extended periods.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.