Food service counter attendant
2671784 Ontario Inc based in Meaford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Early Morning.
Employer Name: 2671784 Ontario Inc
Position: Food service counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 20
Salary: $15.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Meaford, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.