Food counter attendant
Pizza 73 based in 17024 95 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 5R5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: Pizza 73
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 17024 95 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 5R5
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a conventional oven, a deep fryer, and an electronic cash register.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Other benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
17024 95 Ave NW
Between 03:00 PM and 10:00 PM