Canada’s Wonderland has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Food and Beverage Culinary Lead/1st Cook. Understanding the duties and responsibilities is a prerequisite for the candidates, and they must put forth their best effort. They will make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories. They will interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds. They will gain skills, knowledge, and experience that will benefit in your future.
Employer Name: Canada’s Wonderland
Position: Food and Beverage Culinary Lead/1st Cook
Salary: $18.00 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
- Candidates will prepare desserts, vegetables, and fruits.
- They will prepare various kinds of sauces beforehand.
- They will ensure the meat is well cleaned and fresh.
- They will ensure all the kitchen stations are well stocked.
- They will meet the food sanitation and hygiene requirements in the kitchen.
- They will oversee the Line Cooks and assign them tasks.
- They will check inventory and supervise their quality.
- They will present the dishes and plating the food items.
- Candidates must have individuals who are enrolled in a post-secondary culinary program or related courses, or possess relevant past work experience.
- They should possess previous leadership experience in a high volume, fast paced restaurant kitchen environment or a willingness to learn.
- They must have current Food Safety Handler certification.
- They should possess the culinary knowledge in following metric and imperial recipes and use of kitchen equipment.
- Candidates should possess the knowledge of curing, smoking, grilling, roasting, of various meats and fish.
- They need to have the knowledge of various food procedures and techniques.
- They must have the willingness to work in a high-temperature and cold working environment.
- They should have availability that includes working flexible shifts on weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Candidates will get FREE Admission to Canada’s Wonderland and other Cedar Fair parks.
- They will earn promotional tickets for friends & family.
- They will have a 20% discount on Merchandise and at select Food locations; employee cafeteria with discounted food.
- They will acquire FREE and/or discounted admission to many Ontario attractions.
- They will attain work with a diverse team in a fun environment.
- They will obtain employee events with RIDES, GAMES, and FREE FOOD.
How to apply
We earnestly implore all individuals who are both eligible and genuinely interested in the Food and Beverage Culinary Lead/1st Cook position to click on the provided link below and promptly complete their registration, making certain that their information is accurate. The registration process is already underway and will soon be finished.