Venuiti Solutions Inc. based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Finance manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Finance manager has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Venuiti Solutions Inc.
Position: Finance manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $60,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kitchener, ON
Budgetary responsibility: $500,001 – $1,500,000, $1,500,001 – $4,000,000 and $4,000,001 – $8,000,000
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to train, direct, and motivate employees.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of financial control systems.
- The candidate will be expected to manage contracts.
- The candidate must supervise the collection and analysis of financial data.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the preparation of reports.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice to senior management.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate will be in charge of leading/instructing others.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Master’s degree or equivalent experience in entrepreneurial and small business operations, other and finance, general.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Business Intelligence, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Quick Books.
Type of online databases
- The type of online database is CIDOC-CRM.
Area of specialization
- The candidate will be well-versed in accounting and financial planning.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal record check, driver’s licence validity check, and credit check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and On-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.