Santokh Nagra based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Family caregiver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Santokh Nagra
Position: Family caregiver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to plan therapeutic diets and menus.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
604-327-0512 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM