Canadian Pacific Railway is inviting candidates for the Diesel Mechanic Apprentice job. The pay scale of a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice in Canadian Pacific Railway is impressive and candidates also get basic facilities served by Canadian Pacific railway to their employees. Candidates must have to ensure their eligibility and final selection of candidates based on their knowledge, skills, and working experience.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $31.542 per hour
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Candidates have to maintain the working of all departments and assist departments if required.
- The main work of the candidate is to inspect, repair, and organize the operations of locomotives, Mobile equipment, etc.
- Evaluating parts for repair, rescue, and replacement.
- Candidates get a chance to perform modifications and construct mechanical components for the Canadian Pacific railway.
- Managing the blueprints, service manual, and other data.
- Candidates must have completed a High School diploma/ General Equivalency Diploma.
- Candidates must have valid driving licenses.
- Candidates must be able to work within strictly established safety and work guidance.
- Candidates must have computer operating skills.
- Candidates must have verbal communication skills with problem-solving skills.
- Canadian Pacific railway work 24/7 so your posting is fixed on a shift basis.
- CP certification is also required which is provided by Canadian Pacific Railway itself.
- Candidates must know modifications and mechanical assemblies.
- Candidates can avail of flexible and competitive benefits packages.
- Annual Fitness subsidy is also provided to the candidate.
- Candidates can avail of the Part-time studies program.
- A pension plan is also available for candidates.
How to Apply
If you’ve fulfilled all the eligibilities and willing to join the Canadian Pacific Railway as a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice then just click on the link below and submit your application