M & S Truck Repair Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Diesel mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: M & S Truck Repair Ltd.
Position: Diesel mechanic
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $34.10 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be required to adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts.
- The candidate will be required to clean, lubricate, and perform other maintenance tasks.
- The candidate will be required to service attachments and working tools.
- The candidate will be required to troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- The candidate will be required to diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerised and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required.
- The candidate will be required to test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturer specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to perform heavy truck repair work.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Diesel Engine Repair Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about major internal engine repairs or overhaul, installation and alignment of engines and machinery, air conditioning system, fuel injection system, engine control system, lubrication system, cooling system, and exhaust system.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
Mechanical Maintenance and Repair Specialization
- The ideal candidate will have experience with tracked vehicle suspensions and steering, mechanical transmissions, and braking systems.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
14684 64 Ave, Surrey, BC